Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Loan Processor Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced and highly-analytical Loan Processor to conduct assessments of business and individual loans. You will act as the liaison between potential clients and our growing financial institution, conducting client evaluations, researching credit records, and preparing loan package documentation.
Your chief goal will be to help eligible applicants obtain loans in a timely and professional manner while protecting our institution’s credibility.
To succeed in the position, the ideal candidate will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of relevant rules and regulations. You should also have strong attention to detail with excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Loan Processor Responsibilities:
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Research applicant credit status and current financial position.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures.
- Create repayment plans.
- Complete loan contracts and ensure clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements.
- Work with clients to establish their needs and recommend suitable types of loans.
- Submit files to the designated Underwriter.
- Conduct interviews to assess client eligibility for loans or mortgages.
- Ensure you comply with the established regulations and law requirements.
- Follow-up with clients to verify important information.
Loan Processor Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of closing procedures, loan processes, and documentation.
- Good understanding of banking computer software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good multitasking abilities with outstanding time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Loan Processor or similar role.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?