Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Managing Director Job Description
We are looking for an excellent and experienced Managing Director to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership for our growing company. The Managing Director’s responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining dialogue with stakeholder’s and driving organisational success.
To succeed as a Managing Director, you should be able to manage and advance a business’s strategic objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding Managing Director is an exceptional leader, drives a company’s strategic visions, and is adept at crisis management.
Managing Director Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company’s public profile at events and speaking engagements.
Managing Director Requirements:
- Extensive experience as a Managing Director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template