Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Market Research Analyst Job Description
We are recruiting for a Market Research Analyst who must have outstanding organisational and research skills. As Market Research Analysts you are expected to be focused, hardworking, with a strong proficiency in math and sound business acumen.
To deliver success working as a Market Research Analysts you should be an exceptional communicator and intuitively recognise patterns and be able to gain accurate insight into consumer behaviour and competitors’ strategies. Suitable candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and a thorough attention to detail.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Analyse prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans
- Analyse consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyse and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience in market research and analysis.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organisational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template