Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Master Scheduler Job Description
We are recruiting for a Master Scheduler to create production schedules and ensure that schedules are followed. Working as the Master Scheduler you will be responsible for sourcing materials from suppliers, checking the quality of products and recording process outputs daily.
To succeed as our Master Scheduler you must have excellent planning skills. Suitable Master Schedulers are required to manage time effectively and enforce production deadlines.
Master Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Create daily production schedules.
- Ensure that all relevant staff members receive the production schedule.
- Supervise staff members to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Check the quality of products to ensure that they meet client expectations.
- Ensure that the quantity and specifications of products are correct.
- Order materials from suppliers.
- Record production progress daily.
Master Scheduler Requirements:
- A degree in business management or a related field.
- Prior experience in manufacturing, supply chain management or a related field.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge of industry health and safety laws.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?