Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Media Director Job Description
We are recruiting for a result-driven Media Director to lead advertisement campaigns and optimise advertising strategies to maximize our audience reach. Working as Media Director you will work closely with the advertising team to plan and implement new campaigns for various platforms such as social media, television, and radio.
To be succeed as a Media Director you should be up to date with the latest advertising trends and tools. You need to be familiar with tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, as well as MailChimp other email platforms and all major social media platforms’ business tools.
Media Director Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute media campaigns for several platforms.
- Lead and drive the advertising department in all projects and campaigns.
- Keep abreast in control of design and advertising trends.
- Use analytics to improve advertising strategies.
- Understand client expectations and liaise with clients to ensure satisfaction.
Media Director Requirements:
- Prior work experience at an advertising firm or in an advertising department.
- Prior leadership position would be advantageous.
- A result-driven approach to projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or another relevant field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template