Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Mental Health Counsellor Job Description
As a Mental Health Counsellor, I helped clients by conducting behaviour analysis tests and designing a treatment plan for their mental disorders. The role required the ability to develop trusting relationships with patients, so communication skills were vital. It made the most of my extensive experience in social work and counselling and my analytical and interpersonal skills.
Mental Health Counsellor Responsibilities
- Include all degree-level education
- List any specialist training or experience
- Highlight any social work, interventional medicine or human services experience
- Be clear and concise
- Avoid jargon
Mental Health Counsellor Requirements
- Helping diagnose patients
- Developing a plan to treat specific mental health issues and disorders
- Helping clients find the services they need outside of counselling
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis
- Tracking client progress and adjusting treatment, if appropriate
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?