Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Mortgage Processor Job Description
We are recruiting for Mortgage Processor who will be responsible for interviewing loan applicants, reviewing applicant financial data and approving or rejecting loans, among other duties.
As a Mortgage Processor you will work closely with loan applicants and interview them personally. You need excellent communicative and interpersonal skills to be successful in the position.
Mortgage Processor Responsibilities:
- Interview loan applicants.
- Assist applicants in selecting the most suitable mortgage option.
- Review loan applications.
- Evaluate applicant financial information including salary, assets, debts and expenses.
- Calculate applicant credit scores.
- Verify the accuracy of applicant data.
- Approve or reject loans.
- Manage real estate loan documentation.
- Ensure compliance with banking regulations.
- Submit a detailed loan package to the Underwriting department.
Mortgage Processor Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in mortgage processing.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical aptitude.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good organisational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template