1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Mortgage Processor Job Description
We are recruiting for Mortgage Processor who will be responsible for interviewing loan applicants, reviewing applicant financial data and approving or rejecting loans, among other duties.
As a Mortgage Processor you will work closely with loan applicants and interview them personally. You need excellent communicative and interpersonal skills to be successful in the position.
Mortgage Processor Responsibilities:
- Interview loan applicants.
- Assist applicants in selecting the most suitable mortgage option.
- Review loan applications.
- Evaluate applicant financial information including salary, assets, debts and expenses.
- Calculate applicant credit scores.
- Verify the accuracy of applicant data.
- Approve or reject loans.
- Manage real estate loan documentation.
- Ensure compliance with banking regulations.
- Submit a detailed loan package to the Underwriting department.
Mortgage Processor Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in mortgage processing.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical aptitude.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good organisational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.