Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Office Administrator Job Description
We are recruiting for an Office Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. As Office Administrator you work will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organising meetings.
To succeed you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. We expect you to be organised and self-motivated.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Greet people and direct them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinate and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintain general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchase office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Perform other relevant duties when needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- Several years office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template