Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Operations Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for an Operations Assistant to work for our company. Working as Operations Assistant your responsibilities will include reporting directly to the Manager and fulfilling the Manager’s duties in their absence. You should also be well-versed in internal operations, take minutes at meetings, forward and distribute mail as required, and prepare and file relevant documents.
To be succeed as an Operations Assistant, you should possess excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
Operations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Work second-in-command to the Manager and taking care of all duties in their absence.
- Assist the Manager with operational issues.
- Schedule meetings and team building sessions as required.
- Prompt answering the questions of staff and other stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Prepare and filing forms and other documents.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Take inventory and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Update logs and order forms.
- Analyse all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
Operations Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Additional courses in Business Writing and Elocution are advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?