Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Outreach Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for a hard-working Outreach Coordinator to join our organisation. The Outreach Coordinator’s responsibilities include data collection and analysis, representing our organisation at trade fairs, organising media events, fundraising, and coordinating volunteer activities.
To succeed as an Outreach Coordinator, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills. You should also be skilled in the use of institutional databases and research methods, as well as in handling administrative duties.
Outreach Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handle public relations, such as developing strategic relationships, attending tradeshows, and conducting informational presentations at universities, clubs, and civic groups.
- Develop and maintain the organisation’s website.
- Develop press releases, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Organise outreach events, including the sales, marketing, and planning, to promote the services of the organisation and receive donations.
- Collect and analyse data on local demographics, developing results, and presenting the conclusions to the relevant departments.
- Create activities to supplement and support staff needs.
- Verify the volunteers’ availability, receiving their feedback, recognising their efforts, and answering their questions.
- Advertise for, screening, and recruiting volunteers, providing them with training and support, tracking their performance, and keeping records of their activities.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing mailings, organising travel, monitoring budget information, and reporting on financial issues.
Outreach Coordinator Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field may be advantageous.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Experience with institutional databases, public access sites, and primary research skills.
- Good reporting, technical, and statistical skills.
- Experience with budget management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Social Services, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?