Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Painter Job Description
We are recruiting an experienced Painter to join our team. We work on various types of properties, but primarily, our projects involve applying interior paint and other coatings. As the Painter, your main task will be to apply paint, but you will also help with the preparation of sites, including patching holes, hanging plasterboard, sanding rough surfaces, and rigging up scaffolding. We can train motivated applicants with no professional experience, but we expect all of our employees to keep a professional and safe workplace. Experience with professional sandblasting or paint spraying equipment is a plus.
- Apply paint and other materials to walls and other surfaces
- Sand down and clean surfaces before applying paint
- Repair walls and perform other preparation tasks as necessary
- Assist with mixing paints
- Set up and take down scaffolding
- Assist with plasterboard hanging
- Clean nozzles, brushes, and all equipment at the end of each shift
- Painting apprenticeship or related
- Commercial or industrial painting experience (preferred)
- A valid driver’s licence and reliable transportation
- Physical stamina
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working at heights, using ladders and scaffolding
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template