Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Paramedic Job Description
We are hiring a Paramedic who will be responsible for providing emergency treatment in response to 999 calls. In this role, you will take control of situations and make life-saving decisions, use technical medical equipment, administer medications, and work as part of a two-person team. Your duties will include working closely with our healthcare team and supporting relatives and friends. The ideal candidate will have a Paramedic Science degree, a full driving licence, and the ability to remain calm and act quickly in stressful situations.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations
- Making life-saving decisions
- Administering medication
- Using medical equipment
- Working as part of a team
- Able to work changing shift patterns
- A Paramedics Science degree or apprenticeship degree
- Health and Care Professions Council registered
- Full driving licence
- Physically fit
- Able to remain calm
- Excellent communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions