1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Payroll Administrator Job Description
We are recruiting for an efficient Payroll Administrator to be responsible for all payroll processes. You will take on the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
To succeed as a Payroll Administrator we require you to have strong numeracy skills and be able to multitask effectively. Ultimately, an outstanding Payroll Administrator should be able to manage all aspects of payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
- Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working in a payroll office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Able to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Degree in business administration, finance, or accounting preferred.