Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Payroll Assistant Job Description
Our company is recruiting a Payroll Assistant to assist in payroll operations. This is primarily a data entry position, so you will be responsible for inputting payroll information into our systems, adding new employees into our system, garnishing wages when necessary, and making sure paycheques go out on time. You will also ensure compliance with employment laws. Our ideal applicant has payroll processing or human resources experience and familiarity with various administrative software programmes, including ADP HR, Microsoft Outlook, and invoicing applications.
Payroll Assistant Responsibilities
- Process new hire paperwork
- Enter payroll information into our software
- Garnish wages for taxes and benefits
- Fulfill other clerical roles as needed
- Create reports on paycheque disbursement and other payroll activities
Payroll Assistant Requirements
- Proficiency with HR and clerical software
- Associate degree in accounting (preferred)
- Strong organisational skills
- HR experience
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?