Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Payroll Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to oversee our company’s payroll system and to work with and manage the payroll team. The Payroll Manager’s duties include coordinating payroll activities, collaborating with human resources and accounting departments, directing and supervising payroll staff, and ensuring efficient payroll processing.
To succeed you should be able to ensure that payroll is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the payroll team and assigning duties.
- Direct the collection, computing, and documentation of payroll data.
- Oversee and review payroll payments and account reconciliations.
- Ensure records and processes comply with company and legal regulations.
- Coordinate with HR and accounting to verify employee data and accounts.
- Maintain accurate account balances and detailed records for auditing.
- Monitor payroll team performance and training new staff.
- Manage and resolving any issues related to payroll.
- Prepare reports and financial statements.
Payroll Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in payroll processing, accounting, or human resources.
- Managerial or supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software.
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes and relevant legal regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Degree in business administration, accounting, or finance required.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template