Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Photographer Job Description
We are seeking a creative and driven Photographer to join our organisation. You will have a pivotal role in the visuals and branding of our company. The pictures you take will depend on what the clients ask for, but you will involve working with a variety of creative staff in both studio and natural settings. After capturing the pictures we need, you will use editing equipment and software to enhance the photographs for our customers.
- Take photographs for weddings and other events
- Shoot corporate images for websites and other promotional material
- Photograph various locations and subjects, including landscapes, underwater, fashion, architecture, wildlife, sports, action, real estate, vehicles, travel, and food
- Scout locations and choose models
- Work with the art director and client to ensure their project needs are met
- Retouch photos during the editing process and communicate suggestions to a professional retoucher
- Substantial portfolio of work
- Expert skills in cameras and up-to-date with changes in technology
- Able to set up lights and position yourself to get the best possible shots
- Possessing a keen eye for when and where to set up and take pictures
- Proficient with photo-editing software
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?