Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Pipelayer Job Description
We are seeking a Pipelayer for our construction team. In this position, you will be responsible for installing piping systems to carry a variety of utilities. You will also help install pipes for septic systems and drainage. Our ideal candidate has fulfilled an apprenticeship with an experienced pipelayer, but applicants with more generalised construction experience are also acceptable. You will use a variety of power and hand tools in this role, so you should have mechanical skills and manual dexterity.
- Read plans for the project
- Gather all necessary tools and materials
- Dig a suitable trench or hole for the pipes
- Lay pipes and connect them to the relevant system
- Bury the lines and clean up the job site
- Completion of an apprenticeship (preferred)
- Blueprint reading skills
- Construction experience
- Excellent dexterity
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template