Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Piping Designer Job Description
We are hiring a Piping Designer to join our team on resource infrastructure projects. In this project, you will use design programmes like AutoCAD or MicroStation to create an efficient, cost-effective pipe system for resource transportation from the source to the refinery. You will need strong draughting skills, and must be familiar with all of the regulations that govern the industry. You must have a bachelor’s degree in draughting or civil design, and you should have several years of experience in construction or 3D modelling.
Piping Designer Responsibilities
- Prepare a draught of piping systems
- Design a 3D model in CAD
- Work with engineers to ensure design is sound
- Document all of the specifications
Piping Designer Requirements
- Professional Piping Designer Certification (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in draughting or civil design
- Construction or 3D modelling experience
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Skills with CAD software
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template