1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Plumber Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Plumber to install, maintain and repair sanitation units, water and gas supply lines, heating systems and associated fixtures and appliances in residential, commercial, and industrial structures.
To succeed you should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you need to have strong technical skills, excellent at troubleshooting and enjoy dealing with customers.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to call outs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- 2+ years of experience as a Plumber.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
- Trade qualification or completed apprenticeship.