Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Product Manager Job Description
We are recruiting a self-motivated product manager to join our growing company to continue to develop products. As a product manager, you will handle the development and delivery of new products by carrying out market research, creating product plans, and creating marketing strategies for new products.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- Drive the delivery of new products
- Conduct market research to identify needs for new products
- Establish specifications for existing and new products
- Prioritise product opportunities using criteria and requirements defined during research
- Demonstrate functionality of products to team members and other stakeholders
- Lead and participate in planning meetings
- Manage teams across the business including product, design, and engineering
- Develop metrics to assess products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Maintain knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs
Product Manager Requirements
- Master’s degree in product design, engineering, or related field
- Experience in a Product Management role
- Proven experience in product development lifecycles
- Excellent communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?