Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Production Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Production Coordinator to oversee clerical tasks on the set for our production company. As Production Coordinator you will ensure that the production follows the planned schedule and budget and that cast members are made aware of call times.
To be succeed as Production Coordinator we expect you to multitask and work under pressure. You will communicate well with all crew and cast members and ensure that the production runs smoothly.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Inform cast members about call times and any schedule changes.
- Maintain the production budget.
- Organise catering for shoots.
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails and manage social media.
- Order office inventory as needed.
- Supervise production assistants and provide daily tasks for them.
Production Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in film, marketing, communication or a related field.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prior experience in the film industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template