Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Production Manager Job Description
Our company is seeking a responsible and highly organised Product Manager to oversee the manufacturing of goods and ensure the smooth running of production lines. Duties include collaborating with other managers to understand requirements, estimate costs, organise the workflow and ensure the finished product meets the highest standards. Our ideal candidate will have experience in production management, knowledge of ERP software and production best practices, and excellent leadership skills.
Production Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinate with product managers to formulate product requirements
- Estimate production costs
- Create production budget
- Organise product timeline
- Monitor production process and resolve issues
- Ensure output conforms to quality and safety standards
Production Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Understanding of quality standards
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Previous experience in production management
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions