Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Production Planner Job Description
We are seeking an individual to join our company as a Production Planner. As a pivotal part of the production process, you oversee daily operations, develop supply chain efficiency and monitor timelines. You will collaborate closely with personnel from various departments, including upper management, and corporate leadership teams. Our ideal candidate has experience with procurement, and prior supply chain experience.
Production Planner Responsibilities
- Adjust production according to current and emerging needs
- Communicate requirements and capacities to relevant departments and colleagues, ensuring strong institutional awareness
- Set up capacity and prepare daily production plans
- Interface with supply chain production team regarding material availability and shortages
Production Planner Requirements
- Extensive experience within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent organisational skills and a self-starting personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with production planning (strongly preferred)
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?