Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Program Administrator Job Description
We are hiring a Program Administrator to manage several jobs involved in planning and executing a project. Working as our Program Administrator you will be responsible for securing sponsors, creating a planning schedule and maintaining the project budget.
To be succeed as a Program Administrator you must have excellent time management skills. A great Program Administrator is able to successfully plan several aspects of a project by supervising team members and maintaining the planning schedule.
Program Administrator Responsibilities:
- Create and manage a planning schedule.
- Organise fundraising events.
- Secure project sponsors.
- Hire staff members.
- Manage the project budget.
- Contact relevant vendors or service providers needed for the project.
Program Administrator Requirements:
- Previous experience as a project manager, program administrator or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to maintain a budget.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Degree in project management, logistics or event management.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?