Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Programme Analyst Job Description
We are searching for a Programme Analyst to help and advise the Program Manager in planning, managing, and evaluating programs, operations and processes. Working as Program Manager your responsibilities will include conducting research, analysing complex data sets and systems. Other tasks will include identifying trends and preparing reports and recommendations. You will also be responsible for drafting policies and procedures, assisting with budgeting processes, tracking and evaluating operational and program performance and identifying and resolving any issues.
To succeed as a Programme Analyst, we expect you to provide expert guidance to optimise systems, procedures, and processes, evaluate operational and program effectiveness, and develop solutions to make improvements or address performance issues. A suitable Programme Analyst should have strong project management, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Programme Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conduct research, analyse data, identifying trends, and preparing reports.
- Determine program requirements and making recommendations.
- Analyse programs, policies, procedures, and systems and making recommendations to optimise these.
- Draft new or revised policies and procedures.
- Assist program managers with the development of budgets and schedules as well as tracking metrics.
- Assess and advising on potential issues related to costs, schedules, and performance.
- Advise program managers with regard to planning, testing, and implementing new programs or systems.
- Identify and resolving issues and problems.
- Plan, analyse and evaluating the effectiveness of operations and programs.
- Prepare and present reports and recommendations.
Programme Analyst Requirements:
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Programme Analyst, Management Analyst or suitable experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and report writing skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of multiple databases and software systems.
- Ability to collect and analyse complex sets of data.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template