Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Project Specialist Job Description
We are hiring a Project Specialist who will set project goals and ensure that the project is completed according to agreed deadlines. The Project Specialist is also responsible for scheduling meetings and documenting project decisions.
To be succeed as a Project Specialist you must have excellent planning skills. The Project Specialist must also have professional communication skills.
Project Specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintain project budgets.
- Schedule meetings.
- Create project schedules.
- Record important decisions made in meetings.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Create progress presentations for senior management.
- Make sure that team members meet deadlines.
Project Specialist Requirements:
- Prior experience as a project specialist, project manager or a similar position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Degree in business management, project management or a related field is required.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?