Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Property Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our organisation as a Property Accountant. As part of this team, you will handle daily and month-end transactions, monitor and maintain balance sheet schedules, and review and handle property taxes and other liabilities. You will collect cash deposits and review profit and loss statements, delivering reports on all items to management. Our ideal applicant has professional experience in a similar role and possesses knowledge of relevant tax regulations and standard accounting software and practices.
Property Accountant Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Oversee cash disbursements and maintain cash books
- Process daily and month-end transactions
- Present regular accounting reports to key leadership
- Review and reconcile property payments and taxes
Property Accountant Requirements
- Four years of related experience in a finance or accounting role
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field
- Superb communication and organisational skills
- Expert-level skills with Excel and standard accounting software
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?