Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Property Manager Job Description
Our organisation is looking for a Property Manager to oversee our property portfolio. As the Property Manager, you will ensure all of our properties are maintained, and the needs of tenants are met. You will find new tenants, conduct property inspections, check tenant references and organise maintenance visits. Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Property Management and at least two years of experience in managing properties, real estate, or a related field.
Property Manager Responsibilities
- Interview potential tenants
- Carry out property inspections
- Hire and manage property staff
- Maintain property and arranging repairs
- Screen tenants and handle evictions
- Advertise units and negotiate leases
Property Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Property Management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Superb negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and ablility to take initiative
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions