Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Psychologist Job Description
We are seeking a Psychologist to join our practice. You will provide a range of services to diagnose and treat psychiatric disorders using various types of examination methods. We offer individual, family, and group therapy, so you may be called to oversee these groups for extended periods. You will work with patients in all age groups, but having paediatric experience is a plus. Candidates must have at least two years of experience.
- Work with families, individuals and groups on specific psychological issues
- Gather patient medical history
- Develop treatment plans to reduce or eliminate problems
- Perform patient assessments and interviews to identify psychiatric issues
- Follow up with patients to determine effectiveness of treatment and make adjustments when necessary
- Ph.D. in psychology or a Doctor of Psychology degree
- Paediatric experience a plus
- 2+ years of clinical experience
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?