Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Quality Assurance Specialist Job Description
We are sourcing a Quality Assurance Specialist to lead all our quality assurance activities. Working as the Quality Assurance Specialist your responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
To be succeed we expect you to be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Perform routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identify and resolve workflow and production issues.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Document quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Make recommendations for improvement.
- Create training materials and operating manuals.
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree preferred.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template