Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Quality Auditor Job Description
We are seeking a Quality Auditor to form part of our Quality Assurance team. In this position, you will test products before we send them out to ensure they are in compliance with company and industry standards. You should be comfortable using a caliper or micrometre to measure products as we are focused on consistency and accuracy. You must conduct regular inspections to ensure we only produce the highest quality products. Applicants for this position must have certified quality auditor (CQA) credentials.
Quality Auditor Responsibilities
- Conduct regular inspections of products
- Develop new quality control standards
- Measure products for uniformity before release
- Write reports on your findings
Quality Auditor Requirements
- CQA credentials
- A keen eye for detail
- Quality assurance experience
- Familiarity with ISO measurement standards
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?