Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Quality Manager Job Description
We are looking for a hardworking, diligent Quality Manager who has precise attention to detail. Our Quality Manager will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality, and engaging with customers and gathering product feedback, among other duties.
Quality Managers occupy important positions and will need to be highly conscientious and responsible workers, as defective products could cost a company significant loss.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing quality control processes.
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Designing product specifications.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Quality control certification advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template