Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Real Estate Paralegal Job Description
We are seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to assist our team of lawyers. We mainly deal with real estate sales and other real estate transactions, so you should have a background in this industry. You will also need an associate degree in legal studies and a paralegal diploma. In this position, you are responsible for drawing up legal documents, carrying out legal research for lawyers, and acting as an administrative assistant as needed. You may also interact directly with clients by helping them transfer a legal deed to a new owner. Experience in commercial real estate is beneficial.
Real Estate Paralegal Responsibilities
- Draught legal documents for clients
- Research cases and regulations for our lawyers
- Answer basic legal questions about subjects like deeds and lease contracts for clients
- Fulfill other administrative duties
- Keep a file of important legal documents
Real Estate Paralegal Requirements
- Associate degree in legal studies
- Paralegal certificate
- Organisational abilities
- Strong research and communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template