Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Recreational Therapist Job Description
We are seeking a Recreational Therapist for our clinic. In this position, you will use a variety of techniques to improve your clients’ wellbeing, provide interventional therapy, or boost cognition. Our ideal candidate has a degree in a therapeutic medical field, but we are also willing to consider candidates with a background in a relevant occupation. Experience with patient care or any therapeutic discipline is crucial. Experience in behaviour analysis and treatment planning would be beneficial.
Recreational Therapist Responsibilities
- Review patient’s medical records
- Assess behaviour, cognition, and physical status
- Keep track of patient progress, adjusting the programme as needed
- Provide instruction throughout the therapeutic activity
- Develop a treatment plan to address patient issues
Recreational Therapist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in therapeutic recreation or a related field
- Field experience in a therapeutic discipline
- Patient care and communication skills
- Treatment planning experience
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?