Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Relationship Banker Job Description
We are looking for a Relationship Banker to help nurture relationships between our clients and the bank. In this position, you will help clients choose financial products or services, handle loan applications, and provide advice on a variety of personal finance products. Your aim is to convert a one-time customer into a lifelong, loyal client. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in finance and several years of experience in the finance sector. You should have experience in a variety of banking positions, from teller to financial advisor.
Relationship Banker Responsibilities
- Meet with clients looking for financial services
- Show available options and assist them with making a selection
- Build strong relationships, so customers continue to return to our bank
- Provide high quality service to all clients
- Assist clients with opening accounts or applying for loans
Relationship Banker Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- Communication, customer service, and sales skills
- Experience in the financial industry
- Computer and maths skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template