Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Research Analyst Job Description
We are looking for Research Analyst to assist in improving the operations and decision making of our business. The Research Analyst’s responsibilities include researching, collecting, analysing and interpreting data, and using the data to guide the business’s decision making. Working as our Research Analyst you should be prepared to work in various sectors, such as marketing, business operations, and finance.
To deliver success as the Research Analyst, you should have excellent mathematical, critical-thinking, and communication skills. You should be flexible and able to work independently or in a team.
Research Analyst Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyse trends and forecasts and recommend improvements to the business processes.
- Analyse past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Research market trends, conduct surveys, analyse data from competitors.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision making of the business.
- Using operations’ data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyse the business’s operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modelling techniques and tools.
- Organise and analyse data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Provide recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organise and storing data for future research projects.
- Test processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
Research Analyst Requirements:
- Several years’ experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modelling skills.
- The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team working skills.
- Familiarity with data modelling software and Excel software.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template