Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Research Assistant Job Description
We are actively recruiting for a Research Assistant to help our research project by preparing interviews, summarising results and supervising undergraduate students who are involved in the research project.
To succeed as a Research Assistant, you must be able to multitask. A good Research Assistant manages multiple tasks by prioritizing more important duties and creating a schedule in which to complete tasks.
Research Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare interview questions and summarise results.
- Perform literature reviews.
- Conduct research and summarise findings.
- Respond to emails relating to research.
- Attend project meetings.
- Update website content.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Check the work progress of undergraduate students involved in the project.
- Monitor the project budget.
Research Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Degree in a field related to the study.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template