Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Residential Counsellor Job Description
We are recruiting for a dedicated Residential Counsellor to join the staff of our rehabilitation centre. You will be responsible for helping our clients with their day-to-day needs, such as housekeeping, meal preparation, and grooming, as well as providing emotional support and companionship.
To be succeed as a Residential Counsellor, you should have excellent emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills. Top candidates will be passionate about serving those in need.
Residential Counsellor Responsibilities:
- Assist residents with their daily personal tasks.
- Ensure that residents abide by our rules and policies.
- Organise and facilitate group activities.
- Supervise residents and ensuring their safety.
- Provide residents with community resources.
- Fulfil any reasonable requests made by residences.
- Work as a team to ensure residents receive the best quality of life possible.
- Update and maintaining reports on each resident.
Residential Counsellor Requirements:
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good conflict resolution and crisis management abilities.
- High levels of patience, empathy, and respect.
- Degree in Psychology or health-related field preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification a plus.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?