Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Restaurant Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for an organised and goal-oriented Restaurant Manager to oversee the running of our restaurant. You will be responsible for finding suitable staff and training them, keeping a record of all income and expenses, and working with kitchen staff to develop a menu.
To be successful as a Restaurant Manager you should have excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service. A great Restaurant General Manager ensures that customers are satisfied while managing back of house priorities.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire and train staff.
- Create and edit menus.
- Order ingredients and beverages.
- Keep a record of income and expenses.
- Talk to customers to receive feedback on their service.
- Open and close the restaurant daily.
- Motivate staff during busy shifts.
- Ensure that staff members are available for shifts.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- A degree in business management.
- Prior experience in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?
- Writing better job descriptions in 2021