1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Risk Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a diligent Risk Manager to analyse and manage risk management issues for our organization. The Risk Manager’s responsibilities include conducting extensive research and assessments to evaluate risk levels and develop contingency plans and solutions that reduce and control risks and liabilities.
To excel as a Risk Manager you should be able to provide expert advice on risk management issues and determine ways to minimize risks and liabilities in our daily operations.
Risk Manager Responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed risk assessments.
- Analyse market trends, reports, statistics, and relevant documentation.
- Compile and analyse data and information about the organization, its practices, and legal obligations.
- Review current risk management policies and protocols.
- Observe and assess internal operations.
- Evaluate risk levels and implications.
- Developing and implementing policies and contingency plans to reduce and control risks and liabilities.
- Prepare and present risk assessment reports and proposals.
Risk Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in risk management or a related role.
- Proficiency in risk management, financial analysis, and related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree in business administration, economics, finance, or a related field required.