Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Sales Support Administrator Job Description
We are actively looking for a skilled Sales Support Administrator to help our sales team with routine administrative functions. In this position, you will answer incoming calls and manage sales inquiries, keep sales department records, and file contracts.
Your duties will include scheduling appointments with customers and suppliers, and overseeing the internal budget and commissions. You may also be required to perform internet searches for information that could be useful to the sales team.
To deliver, Sales Support Administrators should have related experience and demonstrable administrative expertise. Outstanding Sales Support Administrators assist sales teams in such a way that it allows them to pursue sales targets, rather than being tied down with additional paperwork.
Sales Support Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Scheduling appointments for the sales department, service providers, suppliers, and customers.
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Managing the sales department’s budget and commissions.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
Sales Support Administrator Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- Experience with sales industry software like Salesforce and Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Working knowledge of managing budgets and keeping track of sales commissions.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field preferred.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template