Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Sales Support Specialist Job Description
We are in the market for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team to be responsible for administrative duties and assist the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. As Sales Support Specialist your responsibilities will include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts.
Our Sales Support Specialist will also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
To excel in this role we require good time management and organisational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
Sales Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries, schedule meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compile a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Develop and monitor performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Record sales trends and liaise with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Create and process orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Perform data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintain an organised and accessible filing system.
- Handle administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Schedule customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
Sales Support Specialist Requirements:
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template