Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Secretary Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Secretary to manage office administrative tasks. Your clerical and administrative tasks will assist office personnel and improve workflow. Job duties include answering calls, organising filing systems, arranging meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, taking notes at meetings, inputting information into databases, and maintaining sufficient office supplies. Our ideal candidate has a minimum of one year of experience as a secretary or administrative assistant and is self-motivated.
- Arrange and schedule meetings
- Respond to calls, emails, and letters; direct enquiries to the appropriate person
- Make travel arrangements for office personnel
- Track inventory of office supplies and order supllies as needed
- Maintain a content management system
- Write and distribute routine correspondence
- Maintain contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers
- Compile data and prepare reports
- 1+ years of experience in a secretarial role preferred
- Familiarity with office organisation techniques
- Professional demeanour and attitude
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Well-organised, detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?