Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Secretary Job Description
We are looking for an orderly Secretary to perform administrative tasks as well as welcome guests and clients to the office. As Secretary you will be responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails and scheduling meetings.
To succeed as a Secretary, you must be able to multitask. A suitable Secretary has excellent interpersonal skills as well as administrative experience.
- Welcome visitors and clients.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Print and copy documents as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in administration would be advantageous.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?