Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Security Officer Job Description
We are seeking a security officer to maintain the safety and security of our premises for our employees and customers. Your duties will include patrolling the property, monitoring security equipment including CCTV, and inspecting access points. We expect you to control access to our business and to obtain help from emergency services when required. The successful applicant will have experience as a security officer or guard and superb attention to detail to detect suspicious behaviour.
Security Officer Responsibilities
- Patrol business premises on foot
- Securing perimeter, fence, and access points
- Control surveillance equipment
- Perform building inspections
- Control entry by guarding access points and directing traffic to relevant areas
- Write daily reports
Security Officer Requirements
- Previous experience as a security officer
- Certification in first aid
- Experience with security and surveillance systems
- Helpful attitude
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions