Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Senior Business Analyst Job Description
We are actively recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to help our company improve business efficiency. Working as our Senior Business Analyst your responsibilities will include developing new business strategies and models, communicating to management on how these strategies and models will enhance business efficiency, and creating monthly reports on the performance of the business.
You should also be able to utilise the monthly reports to identify business areas in need of improvement.
To excel a Senior Business Analyst, you should be able to effectively manage the business analyst team. Suitable Senior Business Analyst should always be able to identify ways in which to improve customer satisfaction.
Senior Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain, test and improve business and systems operations.
- Identify and address operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Find and capitalise on improvement opportunities.
- Identify innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicate ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Act as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervise the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Create monthly performance reports.
Senior Business Analyst Requirements:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven training in Business Process Modelling.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Access is advantageous.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, IT or any related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template