Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Senior Financial Analyst Job Description
We are recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance team. As Senior Financial Analyst your responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analysing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. You will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
To succeed you should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting, and reporting. You should also have strong analytical, organisational, and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyse financial statements and reports.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modelling.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP, Oracle, or related financial systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template