1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Senior Product Marketing Manager Job Description
We are actively recruiting for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help our company’s marketing strategies and competitiveness. Working as our Senior Product Marketing Manager your duties will include analysing our competitor’s behaviour, identifying market trends and increasing our market share.
To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in managing product marketing and interpreting marketing metrics. First-class Senior Product Marketing Managers act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on consumer behaviour trends.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyse marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Develop consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Liaise with management, marketing, sales, and production teams.
- Develop and launch new product lines and identifying new customers.
- Establish targeted customer and industry partnership networks.
- Monitor key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Integrate user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Perform competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Develop consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
- Incorporate emerging solutions and technological advancements in new products.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Product Marketing Manager in a related industry.
- Proficiency CRM software.
- Advanced knowledge of consumer behaviour sciences and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and innovation.
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop strong customer relations and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behaviour.
- Ability to identify strategic industry partnerships and build effective networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Development, or similar.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.