1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Senior Project Manager Job Description
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects. The Senior Project Manager does this by creating planning steps, managing the budget and identifying the required resources for the project.
To succeed as a Senior Project Manager you must have excellent organizational skills. A good Senior Project Manager is able to manage all aspects of the project simultaneously.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Secure funding for projects.
- Create a planning schedule.
- Ensure that team members complete tasks according to the schedule.
- Identify if staff members require further training and provide this training.
- Research industry trends and innovations.
- Prepare progress reports for stakeholders and investors.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- 5 Years of experience with project management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- A degree in project management, business management or a related field.