Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Service Delivery Manager Job Description
We are looking for a talented individual to join our organisation as the Service Delivery Manager. As part of our team, you work closely with customers to determine their needs and ensure their satisfaction throughout the sales and support processes. You maintain and build client relationships, identifying areas in which clients would benefit from our service offerings. You also focus on the development of other service delivery team members to ensure an efficient, responsive department, eager and well able to respond to emerging opportunities.
Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities
- Collaborate with customer reps to determine service needs and how our offerings can address their growth and potential
- Identify new clients and present existing success stories involving clients and our service offerings
- Maintain and develop client relationships, focussing especially on building long-term relationships around perennial offerings
Service Delivery Manager Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in business, business administration, or a relevant field
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Five years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency with common vendor management platforms
- Considerable experience with relationship management and interpersonal business development
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template